Battery pack fits both the DF95 servo tray & beside the fin box on the DF65 & only 46 grams (one gram above the weight limit rule of 45 grams).
Charging time with the Joysway USB charger - approximately one & half hours from fully discharged.
L 55 - W 33 - H 12 cm
Weight 46 grams
Life-Po Battery (Item No. 881558) & USB Charger (Item No. 881559) Information Sheet
We recommend that you use both these products together - do not charge the battery pack with any other charger or the charger with any other battery pack.
- Before charging your battery check for any damage, punctured cells and make sure the pack has not expanded or swollen in size. If any of the above is true DO NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY.
- As with any LiFe battery – we recommend using a designated fire proof LiPo charge bag.
- Never use a NiCd or alternative cell chemistry charger.
- Never leave the battery unattended whilst charging.
- Switch off the charger if the battery gets too hot. The charge temperature range is 0 – 45 degrees.
- Never charge a hot battery. Always wait until it cools before charging.
- Do not charge your battery in a model. Always remove it and charge in a fire-poof environment (see above).
- Extinguish fires with sand - Never use water.
- Never discharge lithium polymer batteries below 3.3V per cell and never charge at greater than 4.2v per cell. The discharge temperature range is – 10 + 60.
- Store your lithium polymer battery in a cool dry place. Do not store anywhere near fires or other sources of excessive heat or high temperatures.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for long periods.
- Always store your battery with a voltage of between 3.6 and 4.0V per cell.
- If you need to dispose of your lithium polymer battery, discharge it fully first using a light bulb, electric motor or suitable resistor.
- Do not let your battery get wet or become submerged in any type of liquid.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or bag as they could short-circuit.
- Do not bend, fold or modify the battery as this may cause the cells to swell, leak or ignite.
- Do not remove the battery’s protective covering.
- Do not modify the wiring or short-circuit the battery’s positive and negative terminals.
- Keep away from children.