DF65 and DF95 - Coreless 20g Digital Metal Gear Dual Bearing Mini Rudder Servo.
Specifically speced and tested by Dragon Sailing North America, this servo to be best in class precise, waterproof, and powerful, all in a Mini servo, heat dispersing / metal case 20g size .
This multi voltage servo (5.0 - 8.4v) is capable of being powered by LiFe, LiPo and many other battery types.
The DFMGD1 is DF95 & DF65 Restricted Class Compliant (fits in the tray without alteration), but powerful enough for most radio racing classes looking to save weight space without sacrificing dependability, torque, and precision!
Package includes upgraded metal servo arm! You must replace original DF rudder servo arm.
- High performance metal gears(copper+titanium) mini digital servo.
- High quality coreless motor.
- Full CNC aluminium case.
- Dual ball bearings.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Ultra-Long Life
- Operating Speed (5.0V): 0.14 sec/60 degrees at no load.
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.11 sec/60 degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (7.4V): 0.08 sec/60 degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (8.4V): 0.07sec/60 degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (5.0V): 6.0 kg.cm (102.78 oz/in)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 7.4 kg.cm (102.78 oz/in)
- Stall Torque (7.4V): 9.5 kg.cm (131.95 oz/in)
- Stall Torque (8.4V): 10.5 kg.cm (145.81 oz/in)
Potentiometer Drive: Direct Drive
Dimensions: 23 X 12 X 27.5 mm / 0.91 X 0.47 X 1.07 in
Weight: 20.3 g (0.72oz)
Connector Wire Length: JR220 mm (8.58in)