DragonForce 65 Version 6 RTR - with FlySky 2.4gHz FS-i6 radio system fitted.
The FlySky radio system (transmitter & receiver) has the advantage of lots of controls to play with (link to page details) this includes full telemetry (transmitter shows the voltage of the boat battery), channel reverse & end point adjustment (to increase or decrease the throw on the rudder & sail winch) & model memory. We now also supply an extension lead & Velcos to position a rechargeable battery pack beside the fin box.
Our yachts have been developed for racing so they not only look good but actually sail. With 11 different tuning adjustments, the sail shape can be altered to obtain a balanced performance both to & down wind. With the carbon mast, there is less rigging so no shrouds & spreaders - makes for easy setup. Product support is available across the world & with the spares & accessories including 3 further rigs/sails to keep you sailing in almost any wind condition. Join over 16,000 skippers sailing/racing DF65's & DF95's around the world.
Everything is in the box: It takes a couple of hours to complete the build with the comprehensive instructions. The yachts are constructed with servos fitted - fin, ballast & rudder just slot in. The supplied "A" carbon rig is part built ready to attach the sails & sheeting - stand is also supplied. Just choose your preferred radio set, install the batteries & you are sailing!
RC Yachts are part of the team that conceived and developed this great yacht. The DragonForce 65 has undergone a major transformation to bring the quality and appearance up the high standard set by its bigger brother the DragonFlite 95, without affecting the competitiveness of previous versions. New tooling for the hull sees an increase in hull strength (retaining the same shape and weight). Key rig fittings, the Gooseneck, Compression Strut, Masthead Fitting and Jib Boom front end fittings are new designs for maximum efficiency and easier assembly. The sails are now made from 50 micron Mylar film in a clean new style. The digital rudder servo also gets a 10% boost in torque and improved electronics. This ARTR version requires you to add a transmitter, receiver and battery of your choice. This truly is a stunning and race winning boat - straight out of the box! - It takes a couple of hour to complete the build.
- Same hull shape but new hull & deck moulding in white.
- All new comprehensive building tuning instruction written by John Tushingham.
- Flat-packed 50 gm Mylar sails & carbon mast crane.
- All new main boom Gooseneck/kicker adjustment fitting & jib boom fittings.
- New digital rudder servo with more torque.
- New hull/deck rudder fitting for a more accurate fit - less slop.
- Fully painted, moulded plastic hull
- 50 micron Mylar film racing sails with printed flow stripes and logo
- Carbon fibre mast and boom tubes
- Extruded aluminium keel with zinc alloy ballast bulb
- Metal geared rudder servo and fast, powerful sail winch
- Display stand (moulded plastic and glass fibre tubes)
- Hull Material: Moulded Plastic with Painted Finish
- Rig Height: 915mm (36")
- Sail Area (Overall): 2226cm (345 in²)
- Sail Area (Jib): 766cm (118.7 in²)
- Sail Area (Main): 1460cm² (226 in²)
- Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Height: 1338mm (52.7")
- Weight: 1200g (42.3 oz.) (Approx + Batteries)
- Beam: 116.5mm (4.6")
Requirements: 8 AA batteries